This Emergency Assistance Program temporarily sustains families in crisis situations and secures them by supporting their immediate needs.
The Head of Household must complete an application and triage process that addresses program requirements and include household and financial information. St. John Health and Human Services Staff will direct clients through the application process for the services.
- Residential Fires Assistance
- Energy and Gas Assistance
- Food Assistance
- Medical prescriptions Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Employment Assistance
INFORMATION NEEDED TO APPLY
- Recent copies of your utility bills
- Proof of current gross income (documents from Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, Pension Funds, disability, etc.)
- Final Termination Notice (any disconnection notices from utilities companies)
- Proof of residency (e.g., rent receipt, lease or deed, property tax bill)
- Proof of total members living in household (e.g., birth certificates, school records, etc.)
- Social Security cards for all persons living in your household
- Proof of U.S. citizenship