Trunk or Treat Recommendations
- The statewide mask mandate per Proclamation 117 JBD 2020 i s still in place.
- Avoid using a costume mask as a substitute. Consider a Halloween-themed cloth mask.
Crowd Control / Social Distancing:
- Ensure that participants maintain a distance of at least 6 feet or more from people of a different household, this includes during line up.
- Eliminate gathering at entry and exit points. Whenever possible use separate points of entry and exit.
- Create a map of where cars will be with adequate space between them.
- Develop a clearly marked route to keep people walking in one direction.
- Assign monitors to assist guide participants through the event.
- Avoid the bowl of treats to pass out this year, instead prepackage the treats and place on a table to be picked up by the participants.
- Provide sanitation stations at the points of entry and exit.
- Clean and disinfect regularly, particularly high-touch surfaces