Hurricane Zeta - Advisory 1
Monday, October 26, 2020 - 5:30 p.m.
- St. John is now under Hurricane and Storm Surge Watches.
- Hurricane Zeta brings a multi-hazard threat to the area Wednesday into Wednesday night including coastal flooding due to storm surge, strong to damaging winds, heavy rainfall and a few isolated tornadoes.
- Now is the time to prepare and remain weather aware.
- Review emergency plans and gather supplies for at least three days.
- Secure outdoor items and decorations in advance of strong winds.
- Remove debris/trash near catch basins and clear drains/catch basins.
- Prepare for loss of power. Only run a generator outdoors.
- Sjbparish.com, Government Access Channel (15/99), Facebook & Instagram.
- Text SJPWEATHER to 888-777.