Tuesday, November 24, 2020
St. John the Baptist Parish - Today Governor John Bel Edwards announced that Louisiana will revert to a modified Phase Two effective tomorrow through December 23, 2020, in an effort to flatten the curve and slow the spread of Covid-19.
Modified Phase Two
- Up to 25% occupancy with social distancing and masks mandated:
- Up to 50% occupancy with social distancing and masks mandated:
Gyms and fitness centers
Restaurants, coffees shops and cafes
Casinos and video poker
- Up to 75% occupancy with social distancing and masks mandated: Churches and places of worship
- Indoor gatherings: Limited to 25% occupancy, up to 75 people, masks required.
- Outdoor gatherings: Limited to 25% occupancy, up to 150 people, where social distancing is not possible, masks required.
- Bars in parishes with greater than 5% positivity: Must close to indoor consumption, can allow outdoor seating up to 50 people, seated and spaced out and masks mandated.
- Bars in parishes with 5% or below positivity: Can allow indoor consumption up to 25% occupancy seated and spaced out, outdoor consumption encouraged, and masks mandated.
More information will be posted on the Governor’s website at gov.louisiana.gov. For questions or concerns, visit opensafely.la.gov or email email@example.com. Stay updated with St. John Parish at sjbparish.com, the Government Access Channel (15/99), Facebook and Instagram. ###