GARYVILLE RESIDENTIAL, LLC
One and Two Bedroom(s) Project-Based Voucher Waiting Lists Opening
The Garyville Residential, LLC (GR) is opening its Project-Based Voucher (PBV) waitlist for The New Garyville Oaks.
Garyville Residential, LLC PBV Voucher Preferences:
1) The Garyville Residential, LLC will offer the waiting list local preference to eligible current public housing tenants residing at the Edgard, LaPlace, Reserve and Garyville Public Housing Developments.
The units for PBV are one (1) bedroom and two (2) bedroom apartments at The New Garyville Oaks located in Garyville, LA.
The PBV applications will be available online for a limited enrollment period from Monday, July 1, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. to Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
HOW TO APPLY
Obtain Application: Pre-application forms may be accessed through the Housing Authority link on the St. John the Baptist Parish website starting on July 1, 2019..
Paper applications will not be accepted.
Important: If you are a person(s) with disabilities that limits your ability to access the online pre-application process, please contact the GR on July 1 2019 – July 3, 2019 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at 985-359-9037 to request a reasonable accommodation. Any request received after this date will not be considered. If you have a hearing impairment you can contact TDD/TTY at 800-846-5277.
The GR will verify that the limitations imposed by the disability require the requested accommodation. If GR determines the limitations imposed by the disability do not require a request for accommodation, your application will not be accepted.
Placement on the Waiting List
· Pre-applications will be reviewed to ensure that the applicant family qualifies for the housing available for the particular bedroom size.
· If your completed pre-application is submitted by July 3, 2019 at 4:00 pm and your family qualifies for housing in a one- or two-bedroom unit, your pre-application will be entered by date and time.
· All applications received after July 3, 2019 at 4:00 pm WILL NOT be placed on the waiting list.
· Once you are placed on the waiting list, waiting time is determined by applicant order on the waiting list; the bedroom size required for the household; and eligibility for local admission preferences where applicable.
St. John Parish Housing Authority
152 Joe Parquet Circle, LaPlace, LA 70068
Phone: 985-652-9036 Fax: 985-651-0738
|Trina Sanders||Executive Director||9043|
|Stacy August||Housing Supervisor||9040|
|Veronica Winding||Public Housing||9041|
|Trey Chevalier||Section 8||9039|
|Laguardia Collins||Administrative Program Specialist A||9044|